- Band 7
- Fixed Term 12 months
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- Elmfield House
- £38,035 - £48,256 pa inc
- 23/04/2018 23:59
Over the last three years in Lambeth, there has been increased use of specialist/tertiary placements. This Navigator post has been developed to support community placement pathways and improve the outcomes for people placed in specialist inpatient settings.
This newly developed post will sit within the Lambeth IPSA (Integrated Personalised Support Alliance) - a unique partnership between SLAM, Lambeth CCG, Lambeth Social Care, and two voluntary sector organisations, Certitude and Thamesreach. Lambeth IPSA delivers innovative support services and opportunities for more independent living, with a strong focus on personalisation to achieve 3 big outcomes
- To recover and stay well
- To make own choices
- To participate on an equal footing in daily life
The successful candidate for the Navigator post will be an experienced practitioner (social worker, OT or nurse) with a strong vision to deliver personalised pathways for people with complex support needs.
The post holder will have placement monitoring responsibility for a small caseload of people with complex mental health, neurodevelopment and neuropsychiatric diagnoses. The role will coordinate personalised, recovery-focussed move-on plans, leading on navigation through the relevant health/funding pathways. They will need to work independently and flexibly, travelling to out of area placements.
- All applications for this post need to be made online
- All shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email via trac.jobs. If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date you should assume that you have not been shortlisted.
- Please ensure that you read and understand the Job Description and Personal Specification attached to the role. Your Statement in Support should reflect the requirements specified as your application will be judged against these criteria
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Please contact Ruth Hogg for further details (020 3228 7140)