- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service
- Band 8b
- Fixed Term - 12 Months
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- Kent and Medway Adolescent Unit
- £42,414 - £49,969 p.a inc
- 20/11/2018 23:59
Fixed-Term 12 months position- full time or job share
If you are an experienced systemic family therapist, here’s a big career opportunity at the Kent and Medway Adolescent Unit.
The post holder will:
Work as part of the Tier 4 Child & Adolescent service which provides in-patient admission, day services, outreach and liaison to Community CAMHS.
Ensure service quality through clinical leadership, breadth of clinical knowledge and skilled practice in adolescent mental health disorders.
Provide, develop and ensure the systematic provision of highly specialist evidenced based family interventions.
Take an active role in developing clinical research and training programmes in family interventions
Participate in the leadership of the service through working closely with senior colleagues.
You will be joining a great team in a great facility while seeing the difference you make to young people’s lives.
• Work in an inspiring facility: Kent and Medway Adolescent Unit in Staplehurst is a fantastic, modern inpatient facility supporting young people with a range of psychiatric disorders in a safe, stimulating environment.
• Join a respected Trust: We’re part of the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, one of the country’s largest and most respected mental health NHS trusts. A recent CQC Inspection rated the Trust’s CAMHS Inpatient Pathway as ‘good’, with this service’s good practice being highlighted.
• Be part of a great team: You’ll work alongside other experienced professionals, nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists and OTs in a collaborative environment that embraces progressive thinking. We’ll encourage you to share ideas and follow them through into innovative practice.
• Strengthen your experience: Opportunity to build on your clinical and leadership skills.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Jim Watkins - Lead Systemic Psychotherapist 02032283200