- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
- Band 5
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- Woodland House
- Staplehurst, Kent
- £22,128 - £28,746 p.a inc.
- 07/12/2017 23:59
If you’re a newly qualified or experienced Band 5, here’s a big career opportunity at the Kent and Medway Adolescent Unit.
Joining a great team in a great facility, you can follow a structured pathway to Band 6 – while seeing the difference you make to young people’s lives.
£22,128 - £28,746 (Band 5) £26,565 - £35,577 (Band 6) + unsocial hours payments + Golden Hello Bonus up to £2,000
• Enjoy a generous Golden Hello: £1,000 on starting, then a further £500 at 18 and 24 months of service.
• Work in an inspiring facility: Kent and Medway Adolescent Unit in Staplehurst is a fantastic, modern inpatient facility supporting young people with a range of psychiatric disorders in a safe, stimulating environment.
• Join a respected Trust: We’re part of the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, one of the country’s largest and most respected mental health NHS trusts. A recent CQC Inspection rated the Trust’s CAMHS Inpatient Pathway as ‘good’, with this service’s good practice being highlighted.
• Be part of a great team: You’ll work alongside experienced nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists and OTs in a collaborative environment that embraces progressive thinking. We’ll encourage you to share ideas and follow them through into innovative practice.
• Strengthen your experience: Build your skills in safeguarding, assessment, care planning and supervising junior staff and students.
• Follow a pathway to Band 6: We’ve created a structured Career Development Pathway (CDP). As a Band 5, you’ll have access to wide-ranging development and training opportunities including an accredited CAMHS course, mentorship training and preceptorship support. Once certain criteria and competency have been met, you’ll be offered a guaranteed Band 6 position.
We will be holding assessment/interviews on TBC.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).